Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Entering Spring...shows and my first ever biz conference!!

Hi Wire Harmony Metal Arts supporters!


I am hoping that this is one of my last blogspot posts because I really am excited to make a comprehensive website which includes links to items for sale, cool pix and of course a blog.  I've been researching and it's coming along, but quality takes time, as you know.

 As I mentioned in my last post, I have officially set up my display at Mt. Yoga in Poway.  Mt. Yoga, run by Tracey Placencia, is an awesome place for yoga and Tracey has been an angel in supporting my venture.

Gong- Crazy

My most popular piece at Mt. Yoga by far so far, is my gong that I created after experiencing
Tracey playing the gong after yoga.  It is amazzzzzingg.  Here's my mini gong to wear an a necklace!  This is my own design and process and I am soooo blessed that people love it.  Keep those gong (and any other pieces you like) orders heading our way!  You can order through Tracey or me :)

http://mtyoga.org



 

If you are interested in owning a handmade gong of any of the other pieces you see on my blog, please contact me at:

DM me through Facebook or Instagram at wireharmonymetalarts!!



Or, just write me an old-fashioned email at wireharmony@yahoo.com


Here is another popular piece, a copper enameled pendant with a calm green background and lovely brown enamel swirly tree. I love it as a tree hugger, and clearly there are many more tree lovers out there as well.


 

 Here are another few popular pieces with lotuses, om designs, leaves, etc.  All made in my super cool kiln in my garage in San Diego.  To the right is a cool method of etching the metal prior to melting a transparent enamel on top.                          


 Cloisonne

I am also loving cloisonne, an amazingly fun enamel skill.  The results are so cool and the possibilities endless.  Can't wait show you more!  These are my Chakra earrings.  

         

















House party April 17th

My lovely friend, Jane Rudolph, will be having Wire Harmony Metal Arts at her lovely home in 4S Ranch for a home party on April 17th.  There will be Pampered Chef, Beach Body, Rodan and Fields, and awesome ladies with dreams.  Invites to come.

Dear Handmade Life Craftification Conference April 7-10


Also, CAN NOT WAIT until my 4 day craft conference in Ventura. It's going to be so full of education and I hope meeting awesome new crafty friends.  Whoooo HOooo!!

http://dearhandmadelife.com/

Namaste to my yoginis and buddies,

Sarah                                   

Having fun with glass "threads" melted into a super cool red!


And Just for Fun, A dragon for my 6 year old son. 



  

No comments:

Post a Comment